7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Eden Prairie, MN to place energetic Order Pickers to join a custom plastic extrusion and fabrication company on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (8am-4:30pm) this could be the job for you! The pay for these positions are starting at $12.00 per hour.
This leading industry in fabrication and die cutting has a brand new facility in Eden Prairie. Join their team that has top of the line machines, employee celebration days and much more! The company offers an employee stock ownership plan of 25% of yearly wages. They have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and employees.
ORDER PICKERS DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for accurately filling customer orders from finished stock
- Quality checks to verify the products meet company quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform cycle counts, research discrepancies and report findings
- Maintain clean work area
- Experience pulling orders in a warehouse environment preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift
- Reliability and positive attitude are required
- Ability to bend and twist frequently and lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
To apply for the Order Pickers role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Order Pickers role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app