Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician III
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - St. Andrew's Village-is seeking a Building Engineer. This position includes working Monday through Friday and an On-Call rotation.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Engineer is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level III core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.