Nutrition & Culinary Services Director
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - St. Andrew's Village-is seeking a Nutrition & Culinary Services Director for its team.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
The Nutrition & Culinary Services Director is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the Nutrition & Culinary Services staff and program in order to ensure the delivery of high quality customer meals and dining services consistent with regulations and established best practices.
The Nutrition & Culinary Services Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality customer meals while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- Care Center: Enrolled in or a graduate of a dietary manager course with current state certification.
- Housing and Assisted Living: Current Food Safety Certification.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years' leadership experience in food service.
- Demonstrated competencies in food service management and operations, quality management, staff development, cooking, clinical nutrition for the elderly, and community outreach.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.