Sr. User Interface Designer
Digital People is searching for a Sr. User Interface Designer for one of the best contract positions around! In this role you will have an integral role in the research, design and implementation of online and mobile solutions for one of the top clients in MN. You will be the design guru working alongside information architects, developers, researchers and subject matter experts to create new products, features and functionality. If you are a curious, creative, innovative, conceptual thinker, happy to work in a fast-paced environment, then apply today!
- Proven track record of designing and delivering high-quality, innovative user interface designs through all phases of the product design lifecycle.
- Expert-level knowledge of UI design methodology and processes.
- Ability to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard concepts, as well as the ability to design for large volumes of dynamic content.
- Strong understanding and deep knowledge of current web and mobile design technology opportunities and limitations.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize UI requirements for complex business requirements.
- Able to successfully lead the implementation of feature-sets and interactions that provide an excellent customer experience.
- BA/BS in graphic design, fine art, visual communications, HCI or related field (or equivalent industry training / experience)
- 5+ years design experience in an information design, user interface design, human factors engineering, user experience, or information architect position.
- 3+ years of UI design experience in a fast-paced development environment with experience in consumer-specific software or web products.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools
- Web standards (W3C and 508)/best practices for interaction design