Marketing Program Manager - Opus College of Business
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a marketing program manager position for the Opus College of Business within the Marketing, Insights and Communications Department.
The marketing program manager supports the strategic development, execution and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategy that advances the mission and strategic priorities of the Opus College of Business. Under the direction of the marketing program director, the manager plans and implements marketing strategies that support efforts to drive enrollment in the degree and non-degree programs, increase overall awareness and strengthen the reputation of the college. This includes tactical execution of integrated multi-channel campaigns and oversight of all aspects of the marketing programs, across a variety of digital and traditional marketing channels. The role serves as a project manager and works closely with colleagues within marketing, insights and communications, and partners at Opus to coordinate marketing activities, track progress against goals, share insights and learnings to meet the marketing goals for the college.
- Assist with development and execution of the annual marketing strategic plan for the Opus College of Business, including identifying opportunities to increase engagement and conversions for the target audience.
- Manage tactical execution of college-wide awareness and program-level lead generation campaigns for the Opus College of Business, leveraging traditional and digital communication channels (paid, owned and earned), including search, social media and display advertising, email marketing, web, SEO, video, direct mail, radio, print and outdoor.
- Oversee and manage activities related to development, production and dissemination of a variety of marketing tactics and materials, including print and digital marketing assets (digital ads, social media advertising copy, magazines, annual reports, admissions brochures, mailings, event promotions, video and radio scripts, talking points, etc.). Provide internal marketing support for self-service creative projects.
- Collaborate with the internal insights and analytics team to provide campaign measurement against established KPIs. Analyze campaign performance through proactive monitoring and reporting of data to ensure effective reach of defined audience, satisfactory return on marketing investment and to inform campaign optimization decisions - budget allocations, content, segmentation and audience targeting.
- Oversee updates and maintenance of the OCB website, providing website content review and publishing support; manage support and training to OCB content contributors.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term care, legal, and disability insurance coverages. Offerings also include retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, and an employee assistance program. The University provides tuition remission to its employees, spouses, and dependents. In addition, the University values a healthy work/life balance and has generous provisions for paid time off.Qualifications:
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field and 3-5 years of job-related experience. Any equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired may be substituted.
Preferred qualifications: Experience in marketing and communications in a higher education setting.
Knowledge of: Strong knowledge of marketing theories and specialized marketing principles, concepts, and tactics. Proven proficiency and experience in using digital marketing channels and touch points. Microsoft Office proficiency; understanding of content management systems; experience in social media; strategic planning.
Skills: Analytical and data driven approach to decision making. Ability to analyze trends, look at new data and remain current with marketing and media trends and changes in technology. Must be able to use independent judgment to fulfill the responsibilities of this position. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Abilities: Ability to influence, negotiate, build consensus, and work collaboratively. Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike. Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and meet deadlines and timely decisions. Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely and create enthusiasm among stakeholders.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. The successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website. If you are viewing this posting from a site other than “Jobs at St. Thomas”, the University assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer