Call Center Sales Manager (Consumer Lending)
Our Call Center Sales Manager recognizes that every interaction is an opportunity to build our brand -- with a focus on being knowledgeable, proactive, reliable and welcoming. That’s why they coach our Member Relationship Officers (phone bankers) and Outbound Lending Specialists to ensure we are always providing our members with quality responses with consistent follow-up and communication while working hard towards the timely resolution of requests. The Call Center Sales Manager draws on their experience and understanding to foster collaboration and teamwork, inspire sales, and improve organizational performance. They create excitement around products, promotions and initiatives while upholding our commitment to guiding our members forward; their passion for connecting our members to the solutions they need is how we are able to exceed expectations and drive measurable results. The Call Center Sales Manager also takes the extra step to partner with other business units to solve issues, grow the organization and develop solution-oriented recommendations -- So we can be ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 years broad based financial services with an emphasis on lending, including supervisory experience and proven leadership and sales aptitude.
- Proven, excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in coaching employees to achieve superior service and sales results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other managers, functions, and departments and to work as a team player
- Self-directed while displaying initiative and prudent decision making skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and composure while working under pressure
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in Firefly Credit Union’s SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Available to work various hours as needed
HOURS: Department hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm; Exempt
TO APPLY BY MAIL:
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Firefly Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
TO APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE: http://www.fireflycu.org/Careers
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.
Apply for Call Center Sales Manager (Consumer Lending)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly