Inginaire is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for our client, a local privately owned company who supplies metal components to world-class manufacturers, in Minneapolis, MN. The role of the Quality Inspector is to perform a variety of inspections before, during and after production. To help insure compliance and improvement in all areas related to quality.
- Inspection of all incoming materials and products.
- Inspection of setup, in-process and final production articles.
- Documentation of products, materials and procedures.
- Creation of processes and procedures for products and equipment.
- Maintain ISO compliances. Maintains in house calibration cycle, to include gage and fixture control.
- Creation of FAI, capability studies, control plans, and other inspection criteria as required.
- Continuous improvement and process improvement.
- College coursework in applied science or a technical field preferred or equivalent QC specified training.
- 3-5 years (minimum experience) as a Quality Inspector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ISO 9001.
- Demonstrated knowledge of reading and interpreting technical prints and drawings.
- Good computer skills required. (Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience in metal fabrication desired.