Boiler Operator - 1st Class B
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Boiler Operator - Direct Hire
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with the leading marketer of industrial products in Chaska, MN and seeking a Boiler Operator for a great opportunity on 2nd shift. Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates will have State of Minnesota Class B boiler license or meet the licensing requirements. Advancement opportunity for chief role in the future.
Boiler Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Operates boiler and makes changes in operation as required to ensure operations conform to ASME and NBIC Standards.
• Monitor boiler and all gages to ensure optimum safe operation.
• Monitor boilers and boiler water chemistry and preform yearly service and maintenance on boilers
• Repair refractory in boilers and maintain feed water pumps
• Maintain and adjust pressure reducing valves and service steam traps
• Monitor plant water system
• Explains actions to take in the event of an emergency or shutdown.
Boiler Operator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Must have a High School diploma or GED certificate.
• State of MN 1st Class “B” boiler license or higher; for 3 yrs or more, must meet the state licensing requirements for the applicable state of operation.
• Boiler operator experience is required.
To apply for the Boiler Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Boiler Operator position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app