2nd Shift Packaging Specialist
Pro Staff is currently hiring a second shift Packaging Machine Operator for a temporary opportunity in Milwaukee. Candidates must have experience operating and troubleshooting packaging equipment, recording and reviewing data on production sheets, and performing product change over. Additionally, candidates must have experience operating an electronic pallet jack and forklift. The typical schedule for this position will be Mon – Fri from 2:00PM – 10:00PM. We are looking for candidates with great attendance, enthusiasm, and the ability to start immediately!
Typical job duties include;
• Communicate with team members from the previous shift to determine if there are any problems on the packing line.
• Monitor packaging equipment performance; make adjustments to equipment as necessary.
• Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points.
• Restock boxes, skids, and liners for next shift and current shift as needed.
• Must obtain forklift/pallet handling equipment certification, and use forklift/pallet handling equipment to move product or packaging materials as required.
• Properly account for any product rework.
• Follow all Food Safety (HACCP), GMPs, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Packaging and Molding Supervisor.
Job requirements include;
• A High School Diploma or GED
• Strong ability to read and speak in English
• Basic math skills
• Ability to meet and exceed productivity standards for deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.