Pro Staff is looking for purchasing assistant for a client in Carol Stream. Duties include enter orders, assist with purchasing orders, and prepare documents for purchasing team. Excellent Microsoft Excel skills is required with 2-3 years of prior purchasing experience. This is a temporary to hire opportunity with plenty of overtime opportunity and a flexible working schedule. This is a great opportunity that can later become a full time position with a starting pay rate of $13.50-$14HR.
- Assist and process customers orders and enter them into proper system
- Helps in the ocean freight department
- Communicates with forwarders, suppliers and brokers
- Maintain purchase order data and issue purchase order to vendors and supplies
- Notify correct department for concerning delays and returns
- Assist in managing weekly order status reports
- Prepare invoices and review supplier invoice discrepancies
- Advanced Excel Skills are required
- Candidates must very detail oriented
- Punctual and reliable candidates
- High School degree of GED required
- 2-3 years of previous purchasing experience
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to work over time when needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.