County Materials is seeking an Industrial Electrician based out of the Roberts, WI manufacturing facility., This position will be responsible for the Roberts location and other surrounding company locations in the Western Wisconsin region.
The Industrial Electrician is responsible for performing service and repairs on existing plant and building electrical systems including manufacturing equipment such as, concrete production machinery, batching controls, overhead cranes, conveyor systems, stationary mixers, aggregate crushing and processing equipment. In addition, this position will also be responsible for the electrical install on all new building or equipment installation projects within the Western Wisconsin region.
Responsibilities/Requirements of the position:
- Installs electrical conduit, boxes, wires and switch gear
- Troubleshoot the root cause of electrical issues and determines best solution
- Works with vendors to obtain quotes on parts, materials and equipment needed for projects and picks the most cost effective for the project
- Operates and maintains various electric measuring and testing devices, such as voltmeters, amp meters, and multi-testers to assist with troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals in order to schedule the preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare and maintain accurate reports and records such as material lists, daily work reports, work orders and time sheets associated with projects.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed at all times and properly documented.
- Repair of all production equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of hand and power tools for purposes of installing electrical equipment and parts.
- Maintain all working areas in a clean and orderly condition
- Ability to work in a concrete products manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of electrical experience, industrial or commercial preferred
- Valid State of Wisconsin Electrical License
- Ability to work with electrical voltage up to 480V
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Some travel required
- Pro-Active, multi-tasked, self-motivated team player