Front Desk Coordinator - Part Time Evenings
As a Front Desk Coordinator you will often be the first person a customer sees when coming into the dealership! You will be welcoming them with a smile, asking if you can help or direct them any certain direction; being their source of knowledge. This position also involves speaking with customers over the phone, paging customers or sales reps over the loud speaker, and assisting the sales team with administrative duties.
This is a part-time position with evening hours.
- Greet and directing customers
- Answer incoming calls
- Scan customer information into DealerSocket
- Daily processing of print and email queue in DealerSocket
- Manage incoming BDC appointments (prepping folders and ensuring appointments are properly marked as Show/No Show)
- Light filing and data entry
- Order supplies
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Demonstrates ability to multi task, handle frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Excel and Outlook
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.