Seeking an experienced Project Manager for a growing Information Technology company in the western suburbs. The Project Manager will be responsible for driving the company mission with a focus on providing strategic solutions to clients.
Project Manager will be responsible for managing and facilitating projects simultaneously for multiple clients and achieving key milestones with an emphasis on managing costs and margins. Project Manager will also interact with clients and vendors to ensure project stays on track and budget. Additional duties to complete projects as required.
Project Manager Duties:
• Portfolio Management
• Develop comprehensive project plans and timelines
• Plan for change, issue and risk management
• Working with the Senior Project Manager, Clients and Vendors
• Maintain and facilitate efficient communication across all internal and necessary external channels
• Maintain strict quality control
Project Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent related experience
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Project Management related to IT deployment initiatives
• Broad understanding of technological (LAN/WAN) environments
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite tools
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to accurately track, troubleshoot and problem solve
• Experience with multi-site rollouts strongly preferred
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, one professional reference and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find YOUR RIGHT job RIGHT NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check/drug test and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.