B2B Outside Sales Producer -Commission+$50K base
Take a step forward in your career, grow your network, and build long term business to business relationships. We are seeking strong Sales Professionals for an Outside Sales Producer Opportunity. This opportunity is available in the Roseville, MN branch of this nationally based insurance agency. They are looking to expand both their Property & Causality and their Employee Benefits Sales Teams. No Licensing required to be considered! Benefits include an account management support team, flexible scheduling, and unlimited commission potential. Apply Today!
JOB DUTIES FOR PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVES
• Aggressively solicit and sell insurance products and services to existing and new business; while enhancing the image of the Agency by proactively meeting client needs.
• Utilizes sales techniques to identify prospective clients to provide leads for additional business, generate a steady flow of qualified prospects from own leads, company leads, and client referrals.
• Contact and qualify new clients and explain features and merits of policies offered, recommend, amount and type of coverage based on client circumstances.
• Call policyholders to deliver and explain policies, act as a consultant to suggest additions or changes to insurance programs.
• Review outstanding Account Receivables, collect and record payments.
• Help policyholders settle claims in event of loss.
• Develop long-term client relationships that allow you to anticipate future needs and proactive call and renew/upgrade established clients.
• Participate in continuing professional development as required by state licensing requirements and Agency procedures.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVES
• Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university.
• Minimum of 1+ years of prior related sales experience or training.
• Must be competitive, sales-driven, able to cold call on prospects, and influence clients to make sales.
• Full knowledge of insurance markets is preferred but not required
• Must be willing to travel and hold a valid driver s license.
• Ability to calculate figures in regards to discounts, interest, commissions, and more.
• Must be eager to sell, and possess strong verbal and written communication, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have a proven ability to prioritize business appropriately, provide long-term client support, and meet challenges resourcefully.
• Should be familiar with Agency Management Software and have Microsoft Office experience including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
HOURS AND BENEFITS FOR PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVES
• Direct Hire Opportunity with Great Employee Benefits
• $40K to $60K Base + Commission Annually
• Roseville, MN
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk-in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, one professional reference, and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find YOUR RIGHT job RIGHT NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Edu: Four Year Degree