Outside Services/Beverage Asst
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.50 / hr plus tips
Under the supervision of the Assistant Golf Professional, the Outside Services/Beverage Assistant greets guests, assists guests with loading and unloading equipment into carts and cleans guests clubs. This position is also responsible for food and beverage service on the golf course. This position delivers the service standard for the golf experience.
- Greets and assists guests with loading and unloading equipment into/from carts and cars.
- Maintains carts, insuring they are gassed, clean and parked with keys removed each evening. Maintains and cleans rental golf clubs.
- Cleans guest's golf clubs as requested.
- Ensure guests have adequate supply of range balls. Retrieve driving range baskets and balls. Maintain and clean equipment.
- Drives cart and sells beverages/snacks to guests. Handles cash, currency and credit cards. Monitor inventory on cart and replenish as necessary. Responsible for accurate accounting of all beverages and snacks on cart. Enters sales into computer at end of shift. Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent guest service and communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.