Talent Acquisition Specialist - South Metro!
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing client's team! This person will be responsible for managing the full recruitment process from working with hiring managers, posting jobs, interviewing, and making offers to candidates. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of recruiting experience. This is a contract to hire opportunity with great benefits when it goes permanent!
- Regularly meet with supervisors or hiring managers to discuss position requirements and qualifications.
- Posting open positions on company website, employment websites, and college websites.
- Attending career fairs, employer of the day sessions, etc.
- Utilizing social media to identify qualified talent and post open positions.
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Interviewing selected candidates using various techniques (behavioral based vs skill based questions).
- Assisting supervisors with interviews and selection of applicants.
- Preparing offer letters, negotiating salary, presenting benefit information, establishing hire date, etc.
- Tracking recruiting sources and analyzing quantity and quality of candidates.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology or related field.
- 1+ year of related experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, etc).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist - South Metro!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly