Payroll/HRIS Administrator - $50k-$60k - Western Suburbs
Staffing Partners is looking for a great Payroll/HRIS Admin. for a company in the western suburbs. This is a contract to hire role paying $50K-$60K per year, D.O.Q.
- Process bi-weekly payroll in a multi-state environment
- Maintain HRIS database and troubleshoot user technical problems
- Partner with IT on general automation projects for HR/Benefit processes and procedures and assist with various Human Resources projects as required
- Monitor and complete all employee status changes
- Conducts data analysis on information such as compensation, classification, employment or benefits, etc.
- Continually analyzing and resolving any issues related to data, reporting, metrics, and new hire and payroll processing.
- Provide reports relating to HR
- Develop and administer vendor feeds
- Oversee the creation of personnel files
- Consult with and advise employees on benefit-related changes.
- Be a resource for benefit inquiries
- Coordinates all system upgrades
- Strong knowledge of HRIS administration and employee data reporting
- 3-5 years of Payroll/HRIS experience
- Experience with UltiPro required
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Moderate to advanced Excel Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: MRBHRIS in the subject line.