Administrative Assistant - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our client's team! This is a contract to hire opportunity with a growing company in Minneapolis. Qualified candidates will have experience working in an administrative role and be an excellent communicator!
- Schedules and organizes meetings, conference rooms and department activities or events.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the department.
- Establishes, maintains and updates information into the company database.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests from various departments for information.
- Answers any questions or inquiries from internal or external clients.
- Maintains supplies inventory and places orders for new supplies when needed.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
- 1+ year of administrative or office experience.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks.