7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Advanced High Technology industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking an Inventory Clerk on 1st shift (8am-4pm) for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $16.50 or more per hour depending on qualifications.SUMMARY
This client is a building block for many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.INVENTORY CLERK DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and completes weekly cycle counting efforts.
- Resolves WM stock differences.
- Processes inventory returns.
- Monitors, records, and processes automated goods transactions.
- Monitors and reconciles plant in-transit from intercompany sites.
- Conducts reviews of non-valued R&D materials and engages responsible departments in dispositioning.
- Engaged in internal/external inventory audit requirements for department and plant.
- Identifies gaps in inventory management and makes recommendations for improvements through resources, equipment, or storage requirements.
- Monitors and acts on interim storage bins in WM/IM systems.
- Reviews ERP production orders and conducts goods withdrawals/issues in order balancing.
INVENTORY CLERK REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with Inventory management; working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of accounting principles, material movement, and APICS, ability to operate forklift, reach and WAV equipment.
- Preferred 3 years of warehouse or materials coordinating
- Required lifting up to 60 lbs. unassisted
- Operate Mobile RF Unit
- Experienced with SAP and product knowledge
To apply for the Inventory Clerk role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Inventory Clerk role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app