Sr Item Taxonomy Analyst
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR. ITEM TAXONOMY ANALYST Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:About This OpportunityThe Sr. Item Taxonomy Analyst is responsible for the development and management of a optimized Item classification structure and schema for the enablement of business value across the digital landscape and enterprise. Position Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute taxonomy strategies to achieve optimization and simplification business objectives
- Analyze, design and execute product taxonomy improvements for existing and new categories
- Establish strong working partnership with Item COE, Site Merch, Legal, and merchandising teams.
- Participate and assist in implementing and managing taxonomy governance processes
- Educate merchant & partner team members on taxonomy practices, tools, and uses
- Participate in ongoing development of technology and tools with Product Teams.
- Partner in the development of current and future processes and best methods
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Four year college degree with focus in retail merchandising, information science or related field preferred.
- 2+ years relevant experience in the library science field, digital merchandising, or Item management
- Ability to communicate with partners across the organization and solve complex problems
- Self-Starter and able to thrive in a highly dynamic, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to maximize relationships in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and drive strong results
- Taxonomy Management, Data Management, Information Science or Data Quality experience