Pro Staff is recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our manufacturing client in Alexandria! In this role, you’ll provide secretarial support to the Director of Finishing as well as sales personnel. Main duties include:
Receive and direct calls, correspondence, and electronic communications to appropriate personnel
Documentation and record keeping
Process mail and mass mailings and maintain databases
Create work orders from incoming customer documentation and distribute work orders to production
Maintain contact between customers and shop
Prepare price quotations
Coordinate scheduling and prioritizing of workload
Maintain contact with customers for inquiries, quotes, questions, complaints, etc.
Maintain and files customer orders and process sheets
- Associate's degree in Business and one year of relevant experience or a High School diploma or GED and three years of relevant work experience preferred
- Must have experience with a variety of office equipment
- Experience working in a manufacturing office environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be proficient in using software applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, electronic scheduling and communication)
- Display effective organizational skills (attention to detail, deadline anticipation, ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects, etc.), and utilize time efficiently
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call or text us at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.