Sr Sourcing Manager - Owned Brand Food and Beverages
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sr. Sourcing Manager - Owned Brand Food and BeveragesWe're looking for a Sourcing Manager who is interested in putting their business, leadership and people skills to work. Be a leader and trendsetter by delivering your passion for retail to Target. Our team is our greatest asset, so we invest in the growth and development of our team, and have fun while doing it. Be a part of the team sourcing outstanding food and beverage products for our guests. Build a world-class sourcing and business partner strategy at the country, vendor and factory level to drive optimal value. Develop deep costing knowledge and negotiation skills and an understanding of key manufacturing/quality processes. Optimize efficiency within the supply chain by aligning with best partners. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross-Functional Leadership - Build strong and influential relationships with Product Development and Design, Merchandising, Planning, Responsible Sourcing, and Quality Assurance to develop and source our owned brand food programs.
- Financial Results - Deliver on costing goals and drive financial results for the business. Build negotiation plans and understand varied negotiation levers to optimize value and outcomes across multiple business categories. Understand financials of business and creatively influences balancing cost, quality and efficiency to improve sales and profitability, and drive best value.
- Global/Business Partner Planning - Has a strong understanding of the global and domestic economic landscape, at both country of production and vendor/factory matrix levels. Assess vendor and factory capabilities to develop a sourcing strategy that delivers on strategic opportunities and Target's financial plans. Develop vendor relationships to deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise at a great value for our guests.
- 4-year degree
- Five+ years merchandising, sourcing or product development experience, within food and beverage preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Accountability to manage broad range of products in different stages of development