Housekeeping Services Assistant - Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Timber Hills of Inver Grove Heights is seeking a Full Time, 40 hours each week, Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team.
About this Community
6307 Burnham Circle
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Set amidst 25 acres of the historic Korfhage Farm, Timber Hills (formerly Presbyterian Homes of Inver Grove Heights) is surrounded by ponds, wetlands and walking paths. This beautiful community has the look and decor of a Northwoods lodge. Even though it is in downtown Inver Grove Heights it feels like a vacation up north each time you come to work. The Timber Hills community strives to create an environment where employees feel like family.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted meals
- Free fitness center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.