Assembly Technician | Parts Fitter Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking several employees to work as Assembly Technicians in Chippewa Falls, WI. Showcase your skills and work just four days each week! Schedule is a 4-day workweek, Monday-Thursday, start anytime between 4 and 7:45pm for a 10 hour shift; however, training will be on 1st shift-6:00am-4:30pm. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Starting pay is $12+ per hour.
Assembly Technician Summary Here's your chance to work for a reputable company and enjoy a 3-day weekend every week! The position is primarily responsible for assembling small components and using a variety of hand and power tools to complete tasks. If you are dependable with the desire to learn and grow within a company, this is the job for you! Once hired, the company offers full benefits. Assembly Technician Responsibilities
- Perform assembly tasks
- Follow assembly instructions using attention to detail
- Complete paperwork for assembly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Report quality, equipment, or other issues to management
- Work independently and with other team members
- Must be 18 years of age
- A combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Must be willing to sit/stand for 10+ hours
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from the work-site
- Must pass all required job-specific screening
Contact To apply for the Assembly Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Assembly Technician positions, please call or text our Eau Claire office directly at 715-514-3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app