Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst- Brooklyn Park
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading logistics company to hire a Sr. Financial Analyst. The Sr. Financial Analyst will manage all aspects of financial reporting and produce financial statements for distribution to management and outside entities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain journal entries and monthly account reconciliations for assigned categories
• Prepare financial statements and variance analysis for the consolidated entity and branch locations and manage reporting within the various financial systems
• Assist in the development, analysis, and preparation of financial reports and statistics
• Maintain fixed assets from approval, to acquisitions and disposals/transfers in SAP and third party fixed asset system, as well as monitor Construction in Progress (CIP) projects.
• Maintain Inventory Reserve calculations, average costs reviews, inventory categories
• Responsible for all aspects of Inter-company reporting
• Assist with financial forecasts, budget and other financial modeling projects
• Assist with the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of accounting systems that comply with generally accepted accounting principles and management reporting, audit and tax requirements
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
• CPA or CMA certification is preferred
• Experience with a large international company a plus
• Minimum 5 years of varied experience in accounting within in a manufacturing or logistics environment preferred
• Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and procedures and internal accounting controls (GAAP); International Financial Reporting Standards (IRFS) experience a definite plus
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and ERP programs (SAP preferred)
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app