Database & Programming Coordinator
- Employment Status
- Full Time
DATABASE AND PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR
Doherty Career Solutions is currently interviewing for a Database and Programming Coordinator to work with a fun-loving, professional direct mail and telemarketing company in St. Cloud, Minnesota. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Expected salary range is $40,000-$50,000 based on experience.
The Database and Programming Coordinator works within a group to provide leadership and organization to ensure that campaigns and projects are handled in a timely manner. This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a small team and expand within the company.
DATABASE AND PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide front-line technical support with the organization
• Define technical problems and work with other IT staff to determine solutions
• Assist the company's clients with reporting and data analysis
• Provide database management and input to all facets of the IT department
• Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
• Perform user administration duties as needed
• Perform ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance
DATABASE AND PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required
• 1-2 years of database management or equivalent technical training
• Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic understanding of SQL server or other relational databases if a plus
• Ability to manipulate data
• Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Ability to work independently but still establish strong relationships with IT staff, clients and other members of management
To be considered for the Database and Programming Coordinator role, qualified individuals should submit a resume to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information. You may also apply online at www.doherty.jobs.