Doherty Staffing Solutions is looking for a Machinist for our client in Big Lake, MN. Hours are typically Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm with possible overtime opportunties on Friday and/or Saturdays. The pay for this position is $16 - $23 per hour depending on qualifications.
Our client is a provider of metal bending products. This is a Trial for hire opportunity. Successfully complete your evaluation period and be hired by our client!
Must have manual machine set up experience.
· In CNC Machining the computer controls the movement of the machine vs. a manual machine the operator is controlling the movement.
· If you are making just a few products you might be able to do them faster on a manual machine vs the CNC machine.
* Set up and operate machines in a production setting using calipers, micrometers and pin gauges
* Control and adjust machine settings
* Inspect parts for accuracy and quality
* Use tube and pipe benders, horizontal and vertical band saws, brake and drill press and manual lathes
* Design and build fixtures
* Proven experience as a machine operator/machinist
* Knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
* Read blue prints, schematics and manuals
* Work efficiently and independently with minimal guidance
* Stand for 10 hours and lift 75 pounds as a team lift and 50-60 pounds frequently
To apply for the Machinist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android I www.doherty.jobs/app