Box Office Agent PT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Provides superior guest service to all guests, both in person and over the phone. Responsible for sale of gift cards and event tickets via Ticketmaster for onsite shows/events and other regional venues. Completes required organization and preparation of tickets for all events at Mystic Lake. Tracks, compiles, and reports data for specified purchases/comps and events. Promotes all promotional activities scheduled at the casino and answers any questions, as needed.
Conducts daily cash handling and reconciliation of sales. Secures hard copies of credit card numbers from order forms. Responsible for securing all entertainment assets and tracking of inventory.
- Sells tickets and gift cards to internal and external guests. Fulfills specials requests from Player Development in relation to concert reservations in CIC. Finalizes package reservations in Opera for guests. Participates in all entertainment events and assists with marketing events.
- Organizes and prepares tickets, access passes, and coupons and arranges/distributes will-call tickets on concert days. Administers CIC reservations for ticket pick up to all entertainment events. Reconciles Ticketmaster audits with Club Mystic member ticket purchases for each event. Performs data entry related to entertainment events.
- Tracks inventory and secures all box office assets.
- Responsible for troubleshooting ticketing issues with guests and resolving minor guest concerns.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.Minimum one year guest service experience.
- On feet or standing 75% of shift.
- Event experience a plus.