Customer Service Representative - Minnetonka
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Customer Service Representative with our client in Minnetonka. This person will be responsible for a variety of functions, with the primary focus on managing customer accounts, processing orders, and acting as a liaison between customers, and the sales team. Qualified candidates will be well organized, able to prioritize their workload, and have strong communication skills.
- Manage customer accounts in assigned region working closely with sales.
- Communicate daily issues related to product availability and transportation.
- Work closely with other departments including inventory, transportation and various distribution centers.
- Responsible for processing customer orders, handle late order requests and changes and transportation issues - processing all in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a liaison between customer, sales reps, supply chain and other departments.
- Manage customer concerns, requests, and communicate any major changes to customer and sales reps.
- Assist in developing and updating new and current processes and procedures related to the department.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- College Degree or Associates Degree.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, experience with SAP.
- Strong technical, analytical skills: attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.