Nutrition & Culinary Supervisor
Presbyterian Homes & Services - GracePointe Crossing is seeking a Nutrition & Culinary Supervisor to join its team. Current opportunities include: full time, day shift/evening shift and some weekends/holidays
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisor is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experiences for customers by supervising and instructing Nutrition & Culinary Services staff, and participating in meal preparation and service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess, as a minimum a high school or equivalent education. Completion of a food service supervisor course preferred, Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
- One (1) year food service experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting.
- Knowledge of state and federal food-handling and kitchen regulations (Serve Safe Certification). Must possess knowledge of food service operations.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.