Executive Assistant | Marketing
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Provides administrative support to a Sr Vice President. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence. Lead and participate in projects impacting division/pyramid.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Calendar, email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Lead role in planning pyramid meetings and events
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Develops/improves organizational systems for managers
- Interacts with all levels of internal team members and external partners
- Creates/edits presentations and correspondence for review with minimal instruction
- Responsible for budget planning and reconciliation processes
- Conducts regular developmental statuses with direct and/or indirect reports
- Acts as a mentor to team members
- Interviews potential administrative candidates and provides input into hiring decision.
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 6 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members throughout Target Corporation.
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Administrative, Coordinator