Presbyterian Homes & Services - Dickson Hollow in Menomonee Falls, WI is seeking a CNA/Staffing Coordinator to join its team.
- Full Time Benefitted position: 40 hours/week
- Primarily Days, but may be required to fill in on PM and Noc Shift as needed (shift premium available)
- On Call Rotation
- Every Other Weekend
- Scheduled Holidays as needed
- Clinical Scheduling Experience Desired
- Experience with billing of supplies
- Must be a multi tasker and very organized
- Must have Excellent Communication skills when dealing with staff, residents & families, and vendors
- Must be a CNA and have a minimum of 3+ years working as a caregiver and or clinical scheduler
- CBRF Certification desired but can provide training if needed
- This is a dual role of Resident Assistant and Scheduler to cover for current clinical home care office support/scheduler as needed
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining established clinical staff scheduling program. This position is also responsible for clinical payroll responsibilities and clerical duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated qualities in problem solving, organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work well with and coordinate the work of others.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.