Human Resources Representative/Office Manager
Presbyterian Homes & Services EagleCrest is seeking a Human Resources Representative/Office Manager to join its new growing program. This is a full time benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday.
About this Community:
2945 Lincoln Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
EagleCrest began as a partnership between PHS and Northwestern College in 1994. The prime location near Rosedale mall offers easy access to Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as many other local conveniences and attractions.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Discounted employee meals
- On site Daycare (discounted rate available for employees)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street parking (heated parking available for a monthly fee)
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
The Human Resources Representative/Office Manager is responsible for a variety of tasks including the organization's accounts payable, managing receptionist staff, and human resources functions including payroll, employee benefits, and managing the hiring process. Candidate must be efficient, organized, and able to work independently.
- Candidate must be efficient, organized and able to work independently.
- BS degree in accounting, human resources, or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel a must, also desire for Power Point skills.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.