Optometric Assistant (FT)
Join Minnesota’s most technologically-advanced eye care center. North Suburban Eye Specialists (NSES) is located in the northern suburbs with facilities in Coon Rapids, Blaine, and White Bear Lake. Our brand new state-of-the-art, award-winning Coon Rapids facility has become a regional hub for patients seeking LASIK, cataract, corneal, and glaucoma surgeries. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, screenings, and eyewear. Learn more about us on Facebook and our website at www.nseyespecialists.com. We offer excellent compensation and benefits.
- Documentation of the patient’s chief complaint and medical history
- Medical testing may include visual acuity, intraocular pressure, lensometry, and other testing upon request from the attending eye doctor
- Specialized testing may include visual field and OCT
- Administering topical ophthalmic medications at the direction of the provider
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of customer service
- Management of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Empathetic personality giving attention to patient’s needs and concerns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
To apply: Email to HR@nseyespecialists.com or Mail resume to: North Suburban Eye Specialists, Attn: HR, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd., Ste. 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 or Fax: 763-421-0730.
North Suburban Eye Specialists is an affirmative action employer.
Apply for Optometric Assistant (FT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly