Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the food industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking General Labor Workers for these long-term and rewarding employment opportunities! There are a variety of shifts available and compensation is dependent upon the shift worked.
Our client started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., and has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While their growth has been remarkable, they have never forgotten where they came from.
General Labor Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Wrapping pallets and totes by hand or using a stretch wrap machine
• Complete all pallet tickets and forms required in the course of tallying all items produced, re-cased or re-handled
• Enter all necessary production of product handling data into the computer terminal
• Attach all necessary tickets or mark to the pallets, totes, or other recordable unites during the shift
• Verify case markings, labels, codes in accordance with the pack schedule to assure that the correct items are being packed and that the containers are properly marked
General Labor Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Read and interpret documents in English both in hard copy and from computer screens
• Interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals and procedure manuals
• High school diploma or equivalent or one to three month related experience or training
• Communicate effectively with supervisors and peers
To apply for the General Labor position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the General Labor position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app