7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Thompson, IA office! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
HR ASSISTANT MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES· Interview, hire, and place the most qualified temporary employees. Identify temporary employees through recruiting and screening activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demands. · Fill and service client orders and communicate information on open orders to appropriate departments and management. Provide necessary and requested data/reports to client in a timely manner. · Maximize use of Doherty's office technology to ensure optimum, cost effective, timely and high quality results. · Use the internet as a resource to post all jobs according to the standardized templates, as well as to recruit qualified candidates via resume searches. Ensure all job orders are reflected correctly in Avionte. · Attends periodic training to maintain skills and develop new ones.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE KEY REQUIREMENTS· Associate's degree in related field or equivalent experience. · Two years full time work experience.
· Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 952-562-1032. We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty
· Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.