Sr Sourcing Manager - Storage & Utility
Sr. Sourcing Manager-Storage and UtilityWe're looking for a Sourcing Manager who is interested in putting their business, leadership and people skills to work. Be a leader and trendsetter by delivering your passion for retail to Target. Our team is our greatest asset, so we invest in the growth and development of our team, and have fun while doing it. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sourcing Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Build strong and influential relationships with Product Development and Design, Merchandising, Planning, Responsible Sourcing, and Quality Assurance to develop and source our owned brand Storage and Utility programs.
- Utilize negotiating skills and costing expertise to ensure quality/cost, and deliver maximum bottom-line impact
- Assess vendor and factory capabilities domestically and internationally to develop a matrix strategy that supports delivering on strategic opportunities and Target's financial plans.
- Partner with overseas sourcing and vendors to deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise at a great value for our guests
- Drive for speed in reduction of lead times and supply chain in order to help Target be first to market
- 4-year degree
- Five+ years relevant merchandising, sourcing or product development experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Accountability to manage broad range of products in different stages of development