Associate Quality Engineer
We are working with a medical device company located in the north metro that is searching for an Associate Quality Engineer for a year long contract. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering field and 6+ months experience in a similar quality role.
- Review and resolve Material Review Board (MRB) issues through coordination of efforts across departments and at incoming inspection.
- Interface with incoming inspection employees, including development and review of inspection procedures.
- Support product continuation by assuring the quality of the components used in the manufacturing floor, and working supplier/component quality related issues to resolution.
- Review and approve changes to components for quality impact to materials and processes.
- Participate in or lead materials problem solving, failure analysis, and process changes.
- Participate in daily production meetings to address component availability issues.
- Qualify New Product Development finished devices and components and supplier changes to finished devices and components.
- Participate in Supplier Management Review activities
- Initiate and maintain appropriate corrective and preventive action per defined procedures
- Bachelor's degree in an a related Engineering field (Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, etc.).
- Have 6+ months experience in a engineering related role, preferably in a manufacturing setting or medical device setting. Internships will be considered.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems.
- General understanding of engineering concepts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.