Our client in Edgerton, KS is looking for picker candidates! Position would be 1st shift.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Report any discrepancies in inventory
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• High school degree or GED
If you are interested please apply at www.prostaff.com and call 913-338-3020 to speak with a recruiter.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.