Great administrative assistant opportunity with a fast growing and dynamic accounting firm in Overland Park, KS! This is a contract - to - hire position that would start at $16 per hour. The qualified candidate will process tax returns and Retirement plan valuations, prepare Client File set ups, manage the electronic newsletter, file and scan retirement documents, as well as project work such as our bi-annual Client Survey process. Answering phones, assisting accountants and cross training with other admin positions is also included.
• 2-3 years of administrative experience in a similar environment.
• Proficient PC skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access and Practice Management
• Exceptional interpersonal and phone skills
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Exceptional attention to detail; highly values accuracy
• Previous work experience in a position that required moving quickly from task to task
• Comfortable working in a team environment – willing to pitch in whenever needed
Interested?? Apply online at ProStaff.com or contact a recruiter at 913-338-3020!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.