DIRECT HIRE! - Pro Staff in Plymouth is assisting a well known company located in Brooklyn Park, MN for a Quality Technician. These positions are direct hire and require at least 2 years of past industrial manufacturing experience. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in a production environment, experience with a variety of measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers, have prior experience in entering basic data into systems and must have experience working with PAPP's. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID: 299039.
- Complete external and internal First Article Inspections on companies products.
- Perform audits on the production on work in process.
- Working with PAPP's.
- Perform inspections work in process and finished products.
- Monitor the system to ensure the timely resolution of quality issues and improving responsiveness to customers.
- Monitor calibration log to ensure calibration is done on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of post high school education.
- Prior experience working with PAPP's.
- At minimum of 2 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing role and/or quality control documentation.
- Quality control documentation must be in an industrial setting.
- Experience using a variety of quality control measurement tools such as calipers or micrometers.
- Ability to meet client requirements.