Sr. Manager, Product Marketing Operations
Atterro and Samsung are seeking a dynamic Senior Manager of Product Marketing Operations for their team in Richardson, TX. This position is long term contract for approximately one year with a strong possibility for extensions.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing Operations (PMO)
• Lead strategic service value proposition Product Positioning Documentation (PPD) development/maintenance working with functional Product Marketing/Management Leads.
• Drive Services inclusion in Inbox collaterals/user guides/T&Cs, Retail displays/Retail Mode/Services Retail Mode app etc. working with Product Launch Marketing and Retail Teams.
• Co-develop services training and lead demonstration to training, SEA sales representatives, product launch marketing teams working with SEA Training and Retail teams.
• Lead services launch ops weekly/ad-hoc meetings for services launch/upgrades, managing services readiness and inclusion on-device on in-store.
• Regularly interface with the retail training and launch teams, and the product marketing team
• Demonstrate products and features to retailers
• Provide weekly/ad-hoc reporting of SEA services to SEA management and functional leads.
• Location should be Dallas or New Jersey. Dallas Preferred.
Required Experience and Attributes
• 5-10 years of experience in a similar role in product marketing
• Experience working in retail or with retail clients preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
• MBA preferred
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to internal and external teams
• Must possess a love for mobile technology and be tech savvy with knowledge of the digital cloud
• Must have an energetic, enthusiastic and engaging personality
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.