Resident Services Director / Social Services Director
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Langton Place is seeking Resident Services Director / Social Services Director to join its Care Center team.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Resident Services Director is responsible for developing, planning, implementing, supervising, and monitoring the resident services staff and program for residents consistent with regulations and established best practices. The Resident Services Director provides support through resident/family advocacy, ongoing assessment and evaluation, service coordination and care planning. The primary focus of this position is the quality of life of the residents to assist them in achieving "their best day".
The Resident Services Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- Bachelor's degree in social work or a bachelor's degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling and psychology; and
- One year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
- Meet state requirements for position.
- Experience in geriatrics or health care related environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current professional social work theory and practice.
- Excellent clinical assessment and documentation skills.
- Ability to organize work flow, respond to emergencies and note detail. Ability to maintain a high level of performance in an environment of frequent demands and changes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social community service delivery systems preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other common computer programs.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.