St. Paul company seeking a Branch Manager for their Operations department!
Looking for a qualified person to coordinate and manage the daily operation and administrative activities of the branch location as well as any facilities associated with the branch.
- Manage operations of all assigned divisions in branch location.
- Ensure that services are performed as contracted.
- Responsible for managing staff of assigned branch location
- Supervise the Dispatch Department Manager to accomplish daily work, deliveries, service, pick-ups, etc.
- Follow up with employees and check work in field
- Provide assistance to employees to accomplish daily tasks
- Maintain a safe work environment in shop and in field
- Assist employees with installs, services, and pick up equipment as needed
- Coordinate service activities for assigned Branch.
- Control supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications.
- Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs.
- Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
- Manage the company’s quality control monitoring and safety programs at the assigned Branch and in the field.
- Responsible for directing the work of assigned departments; rewarding and disciplining subordinates, addressing complaints and resolving problems in a timely manner, as well as hiring and terminating employees.
- High School Diploma. Some college a plus; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: JHGBM in the subject line.