Set up and operate Inkjets, inserters, and tabbers in an efficient, high quality manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
- Ensure job tickets are understood and followed
- Follow and complete all checklists, SOPs and Job sign offs and close outs
- Complete all continuity pulls, samples, seeds and customer balances
- Trouble shoot line/mechanical issues
- Set up and maintain tabber
- Perform maintenance on machine as needed to include belt replacement
- Keeps proper machine counts
- Adjust photo eye as needed
- Clean heads as needed
- Set up feeder and base
- Set up software
- Take information from the Data Department and create layout
- Uses diagnostic features as needed
- Use proper machinery for the material/envelope size
- Ensure that all components are in stock and placed in order of proper insertion per the job ticket
- Set and Check double sheet and no pull detectors
- Adjust brush moistener for proper levels per envelope stock
- Ensures products/envelopes are not ripped or damaged
Skills and Abilities
- Moderate knowledge of the printing process
- Moderate computer skills
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Have a moderate mechanical aptitude
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Moderate work: exerting 40 pounds of force on a constant basis.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities and advancement. Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check.
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts Company
Attention Debby Boyd
9687 East River Road
Coon Rapids, MN 55433