BOX SPRING ASSEMBLY
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for a Box Spring Final Assembly position to work at client company located in Grand Forks, ND. The hours are 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday. The pay is $10.50 per hour with $1.00 per hour incentive bonus if quarterly quotas are met.
This is a Trial for Hire position. Successfully complete your evaluation period and be hired by our client!
A pre-assembled box spring frame is moved to the work table and is covered with fabric and corner guards are applied.
BOX SPRING FINAL ASSEMBLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Move box spring construction to work table
• Locate and put on the proper cover
• Repair cover if necessary
• Flip box spring
• Staple cover to frame
• Put bottom cover on frame and trim excess
• Staple corner guards to box spring
• Inspect box spring for quality
• Place on side conveyor to be sent to bagging
• Obtain staples and other supplies as needed
• Repair warranty work as needed
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
BOX SPRING FINAL ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent hand dexterity
• Must grasp, handle and feel product
• Good eye hand coordination
• Sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist and kneel
• Possess color vision, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
• Speak and communicate effectively
• Read and interpret details and documents such as safety rules, procedure manual, operations and maintenance instructions and labeling
• Lift, carry, push and/or pull objects 10-40 pounds
• Work around noise and moving machinery
• Exposure to temperature changes and humidity
• Exposure to dust
To be considered for this position please first complete an application at www.doherty.jobs then call our Grand Forks Office at 701-757-0562 or Crookston Office at 218-470-0175.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.