7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Welder to work at our client company located in McGregor, MN. The hours for this Trial for Hire opportunity are Monday-Friday from 7am-3:30pm depending. Our client offers great pay based on experience.
Successfully complete our client's evaluation period and be hired on!
ALUMINUM WELDER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Read and layout parts to complex prints and plan details of working procedure
• Set up equipment, prepare surfaces to be welded, weld parts
• Work from verbal instructions, prints, or work orders
• Use hand tools such as grinders, portable spot welder, hammers, crew drivers, vise clamps, fixtures, jigs, etc.
• Perform complex welds
ALUMINUM WELDER REQUIREMENTS
• Lift, push, pull and manipulate various sizes and shapes up to 75 pounds
• High school diploma/GED
• Minimum 2 years MIG/TIG experience
• Must pass internal welding test
• Working knowledge of the principles and methods of welding
• Skilled in the operation of welding equipment and tools of the welding trade
To apply for the Aluminum Welder position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android l www.doherty.jobs/app