Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a lead retailer of home furniture located in Coon Rapids, MN. We are seeking Warehouse Associates on 2nd shift (Fri - Tue from 1:00pm - 9:30pm) for these exciting temporary to hire opportunities! Compensation for the Warehouse Associate starts at $12.50 per hour.
If you are self-motivated, an initiator, appositive thinker, hard worker, dependable and have excellent people skills then the Warehouse Associate position is the job for you!
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
Stages product for delivery, assembles product per manufacturer instructions.
Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to racks and storage areas or to other designated areas in the distribution facility.
Ensures that all work orders are pulled accurately and loaded in a safe and secure manner.
Visually examines and feels surface or Woodstock or products to discover defects such as mismatched veneer, dents, splits, blemishes, loose and uneven joints, holes, and faulty sanding.
Verifies conformance of Woodstock or products to dimensional specifications.
Responsible for all product quality - accountable for damage created due to mishandling of product.
- Un-boxing and re-boxing furniture for technician inspection.
- Stages product for delivery, assembles product per manufacturer instructions.
- Ensure installers have correct product by checking pick list before loading installers' vehicle out of designed loading dock.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, carts, shelves, and conveys orders to packing station or shipping areas.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications and Requirements:
- High-school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to stand for 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to speak, write and comprehend English.
- Must have basic mathematical knowledge, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Duties are repetitive in nature and require bending and lifting above the shoulder.
Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
To apply for the Warehouse Associate role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Warehouse Associate position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android |