CNC Machine Operator
Pro Staff is currently seeking a skilled CNC Machinist for our reputable client in Appleton, Wisconsin.
In this role you will be operating a CNC machine specifically designed to drill, tap, and mill electrical enclosures and panels. In a manufacturing environment, you will help complete all Work Order Processing orders for the business using custom drawings and specifications from customers to complete orders. Work includes using hand tools and computer programs to complete customer orders.
- Modify panels and enclosures using hand tools and CNC programs
- Read drawings and/or impact drawings to program tooling
- Create CAD drawings and use custom program to send CNC code to machine
- Maintain customer database for computer programs and documenting for repeat business
- Quality inspection, cleaning, labeling, packing, and bagging of product
- Assemble components per pictorials, drawings, and/or specifications unique to work order
- Engrave signs and control switches to the customers’ specifications using computer aided programs
- Testing of assemblies and electronic work as required
- Kit stock components together per instructions and repackage
- Use equipment to bundle wire together
- Strip wire ends, crimp or solder connectors to the ends of wire
- Precisely label ends of wire as required per drawings
- Strip and re-spool wire using machine
- Oxidizing and painting
Hours: 2nd Shift Monday – Friday
Duration: Temp- to-Hire
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Diploma or Certificate in related field from an accredited college or technical school is required
- Minimum of 1 year related experience required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, safety rules, and procedure manuals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions based on prior history
Apply today with your resume or email your resume to email@example.com. If you have a any questions, give us a call at 920-843-9130!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.