Embroidery Machine Operator
Pro Staff is currently seeking a skilled Embroidery Machine Operator for our reputable client in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As an Embroidery Machine Operator, you will provide customers with high quality embroidery on a wide variety of products using computerized, multi-head embroidery machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Program embroidery machines as shown on the work order
- Ensure accuracy on each order
- Sort items/ garments by color
- Stage, hoop and load products onto machines
- Maintain, set-up, and run embroidery machines
- Finish embroidered products as shown on work order
- Other duties as assigned
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 PM – 1 AM
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Wednesday 8:30 PM- 6:30 AM
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on feet for 8-10 hours
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Prior experience with machine operating preferred
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.